Mobility of higher education teachersprint
About the project
We are implementing already the second project supporting longer mobilities of UP FAMNIT professors to institutions abroad. We already implemented the following vists:
- Matjaž Kljun at NARA Institute of Science and Technology, Japan (ARWU: 801 - 900)
- Klen Čopič Pucihar at NARA Institute of Science and Technology, Japan (ARWU: 801 - 900)
- Ademir Hujdurović at University of Auckland, New Zealand (ARWU: 201 - 300)
- Rok Požar at Wayne State University, United States of America (ARWU: 401 - 500)
- Jernej Vičič at Charles University in Prague, Czech Republic (ARWU: 201 - 300)
- Jasna Prezelj at University of Florence, Italy (ARWU: 201 - 300)
- Branko Kavšek at University of Szeged, Hungary (ARWU: 601 - 700)
- Martin Milanič at Osaka Prefecture University, Japan
The following colleagues will implement their visits in the future:
- Barbara Boldin at University of Helsinki, Finland (ARWU: 63)
- Elena Bužan at Federal University Mato Grosso, Brazil (ARWU: 901 - 1000)
- Nino Bašić at The University of Sheffield, Great Britain (ARWU: 101 - 150)
- Vida Groznik at University of New South Wales, Australia (ARWU: 94)
- Jure Jugovic at Federal University Mato Grosso, Brazil (ARWU: 901 - 1000)
- Jure Pražnikar at University of California, San Francisco, United States of America (ARWU: 20)
- Živa Fišer Pečnikar at University of Bologna, Italy (ARWU: 201 - 300)
Their visits are possible because of projects Mobility of Slovene higher education teachers 2017-2018, under which 16 teachers of the University of Primorska will go abroad and Mobility of higher education teachers of the University of Primorska 2018 - 2021, which will support 24 mobilities of UP staff in total.
The main objective of the call coincides perfectly with the overall aim of UP FAMNIT to enhance the internationalization of its study and research processes and open itself to the international higher education and research sphere.
Investment is co-financed by the Republic of Slovenia and the European Univon under the European Social Fund.