Projects support our efforts for faculty to engage on an international level. We are on the constant lookout for resources which we could utilise to further support and expand our mobilities, support systems, internationalisation of education and research at the faculty (including curriculum development, research collaboration, pedagogic collaboration, etc.) and the general support system of the faculty.
The majority of activities of the international office are financed through projects. We have been granted project support under different programmes of the European Union (such as Erasmus+, European Social Fund, Horizon 2020), other external donors (e.g. Norway Grants), intergovernmental agreements (e.g. COST, CEEPUS, Bilateral scholarships) and national resources (under the Ministry of Education, Science and Sport, Slovenian Research Agency, The Centre of the Republic of Slovenia for Mobility and European Educational and Training Programmes (CMEPIUS), etc.).
Current and previous projects are presented under different sections of the website, according to their main content:
- Within this section you can find projects focusing directly on internationalisation (see the menu to the left)
- Research projects are explained in the Research section (ENG and SLO)
- Mobility support (financed through projects) is presented under the section on Exchanges / Mobility
- COST actions are presented as their own category here
- Projects with students are presented under the education section (in Slovene only)