UP FAMNIT was successful in achieving support under the Erasmus+ Capacity Building programme for the project ELBA (Establishment of training and research centers and Courses development on Intelligent BigData Analysis in CA). Under the capacity building projects, European institutions support partner from other parts of the world establish study programmes in specific fields.
The project ELBA is aimed at creating the opportunities in training of highly profiled specialists in the field of Intelligent Big Data Analysis (IBDA) with different multidisciplinary backgrounds and enabling the access to highly efficient modern IBDA instrumentation based on EU expertise and technologies which will contribute to sustainable development of educational institutions, local business enterprises and society at large.
Proposal aim in general is to improve academic capacity of professionals through developing and implementing multidisciplinary package of module based courses for bachelor, master students and professionals of engineering on Intelligent Big Data Analysis (IBDA) in Central Asia countries via collaboration with the industry.
Under the project we will cooperate with:
- University of Santiago de Compostela, Spain (lead partner)
- Polytechnic University of Turin, Italy
- Turin Polytechnic University in Tashkent, Uzbekisstan
- Bukhara Engineering Technological Institute, Uzbekistan
- Urgench State University, Uzbekistan
- Tashkent Institute of Design Construction, Uzbekistan
- International Information Technology University, Kazakhstan
- A. Baitursynov Kostanay State University, Kazakhstan
- Technological University of Tajikistan, Tajikistan
- Kulob Institute of Technology and Innovation Management, Tajikistan
- I. Razzakov Kyrgyz State Technical University, Kirgyzstan
- Osh Technological University, Kirgyzstan
The project is financed under the ERASMUS+, key action 2 - Capacity building in the field of Higher Education. The project was supported by the central agency of the Erasmus+ programme EACEA.