This Accessibility Statement applies to the website of the UP Faculty of Mathematics, Natural Sciences and Information Technologies (UP FAMNIT) and can be found at the following web address: https://www.famnit.upr.si/.
To meet the accessibility requirements, the system enables the following:
- a user-friendly and easy to navigate website;
- readability, logical structuring and ease of navigation;
- internally and externally hyperlinked content;
- responsive design (layout automatically adjusted to screen resolution);
- appropriate colour contrast between the text and the background;
- predictable website performance;
- pages that can be enlarged up to 200%;
- possibility to use headings of different levels.
UP FAMNIT continuously monitors website accessibility and improves individual accessibility features. The https://www.famnit.upr.si/ website is partially compliant with the Accessibility of Websites and Mobile Applications Act.
Due to a disproportionate burden, some published content may not meet all the accessibility requirements set out in the Accessibility of Websites and Mobile Applications Act. Examples of such content include:
- scanned documents in PDF format,
- various complex datasheets,
- alternative descriptions of uploaded images,
- content in formats that require the use of dedicated applications,
- some archived materials and content.
When major changes are made to the system in the future, we will ensure that they are accessible to vulnerable groups as much as possible.
How to contact us
This website is managed by UP FAMNIT, Glagoljaška ulica 8, Koper.
Reports of non-compliance, requests for information and content outside the scope of the Accessibility of Websites and Mobile Applications Act may be sent by email to email@example.com. We will respond to your report or request within 8 days of its receipt. If, given the content requested, we are unable to provide an adequate response within this timeframe, we will inform you as soon as a response is provided and state the reasons for the delay in the response.
If you find that the provisions of the Accessibility of Websites and Mobile Applications Act are not being complied with, you can report this to the Information Society Inspectors by post or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ministry of Public Administration
Public Sector Inspectorate
Tržaška cesta 21
The Information Society Inspectors monitor the implementation of Articles 5 to 8 of the Accessibility of Websites and Mobile Applications Act.
Creation of the accessibility statement
The accessibility statement was created on 17 April 2023 on the basis of a self-assessment.