Algebraic Graph Theory Summer School 2011
Sunday, June 26 - Saturday, July 2, 2011.
The aim of this Summer School is to bring together senior researchers, junior researches and PhD students working in Algebraic Graph Theory.
Organizing Committee: Istvan Kovacs, Klavdija Kutnar, Boštjan Kuzman, Aleksander Malnič, Dragan Marušič, Štefko Miklavič, Martin Milanič, Primož Šparl
Venue: The Summer School will be held at Hotel Planja, Rogla. Situated at around 1500m above sea level, its beautiful natural scenery provides pleasant climate conditions and stimulating working environment. For more information, see www.rogla.eu.
The Summer School will consist of six minicourses (3-6 lectures):
- Group Actions, led by Cheryl E. Praeger (University of Western Australia, Australia)
- Association Schemes, led by Mikhail Muzychuk (Netanya Academic College, Israel)
- Magma, led by Marston Conder (University of Auckland, New Zealand)
- Hamiltonicity of Vertex-transitive Graphs, led by Dragan Marušič (University of Primorska, Slovenia)
- Graph Covers and Appplications, led by Yan-Quan Feng (Beijing Jiaotong University, China) and Aleksander Malnič (University of Ljubljana, Slovenia)
- Maps, led by Gareth Jones (University of Southampton, UK)
Summer School Fee: 200 EUR /100 EUR (students). The Summer School fee should be paid in cash upon arrival during the registration.
List of Registrants
Summer School Photos: 1, 2.
Summer School Poster (pdf, png)
Any questions about the Summer School should be directed to AGTfirstname.lastname@example.org.
- UP FAMNIT - University of Primorska, Faculty of Mathematics, Natural Sciences and Information Technologies
- UP PINT - University of Primorska, Primorska Institute of Science and Technology
- ARRS - Slovenian Research Agency