2016 PhD Summer School in Discrete Mathematicsnatisni
2016 PhD Summer School in Discrete Mathematics will take place from June 26 until July 2, 2016.
Klavdija Kutnar, Aleksander Malnič, Dragan Marušič, Štefko Miklavič, Primož Šparl
Boštjan Frelih, Ademir Hujdurović, Rok Požar
The Summer School will be held at Hotel Planja, Rogla. Situated at around 1500m above sea level, its beautiful natural scenery provides pleasant climate conditions and stimulating working environment. For more information, see www.rogla.eu.
The Summer School will consist of two minicourses (10 hours each) given by:
Students and other participants will have the opportunity to give short 15 minutes presentations. Abstracts and further questions should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by June 6. Beside student talks, there will also be several invited speakers.
Confirmed invited speakers:
- Crnković Dean, University of Rijeka, Croatia.
- Kiss György, UP & Eötvös Loránd University, Hungary.
- Köhler Ekkehard, Universität Cottbus, Germany.
- Korchmáros Gábor, Università della Basilicata, Italy.
- Orel Marko, University of Primorska, Slovenia.
- Szőnyi Tamás, Eötvös Loránd University, Hungary.
Lectures start on Monday morning (June 27) and will end on Friday afternoon (July 1).
Any questions about the Summer School should be directed to email@example.com.
- UP FAMNIT - University of Primorska, Faculty of Mathematics, Natural Sciences and Information Technologies
- UP IAM - University of Primorska, Andrej Marušič Institute
In Collaboration with:
- Centre for Discrete Mathematics, UL PeF (University of Ljubljana, Faculty of Education).