Datum in ura / Date and time: 25.5.18
Predavalnica / Location: FAMNIT-Muzejski3
Predavatelj / Lecturer: Vladimir Gurvich (Rutgers University, NJ, USA and National Research University, Higher School of Economics, Moscow, Russia)
Naslov / Title: Saddle points and Nash equilibria in pure and mixed strategies
Vsebina / Abstract:
The lectures will be on
- Friday, May 25, 2018, 15:00 - 18:00 (FAMNIT-Muzejski3)
- Friday, June 1, 2018, 15:00 - 18:00 (FAMNIT-Muzejski3)
The mini-course will be organized as a part of the undergraduate course "Mathematical Topics in English", but the course will be self-contained and can be attended by interested students at any level of studies.
1. Matrix, bimatrix, and n-person games in normal form; solving in pure and mixed strategies.
2. Nash equilibrium (NE) in pure strategies for n-person games in normal and positional form.
3. Nash-solvable and tight game forms.
4. Solving 2-person zero-sum matrix games in mixed strategies is a linear programming problem.