PhD Summer School in Discrete Mathematics and
Symmetries of Graphs and Networks III
Sunday, June 24 - Saturday, June 30, 2012
Scientific Committee: Edward Dobson, Aleksander Malnič, Dragan Marušič, Štefko Miklavič
Organizing Committee: Klavdija Kutnar, Boštjan Kuzman, Primož Šparl
The Summer School will consist of three minicourses (of six hours each):
- The Polycirculant Conjecture, led by Michael Giudici (University of Western Australia, Australia)
- Finite Geometries (from the definitions to some applications), led by György Kiss (Eötvös Loránd University, Hungary)
- Graph Enumeration, led by Stephan Wagner (Stellenbosch University, South Africa)
3rd workshop on Symmetries of graphs and networks (SYGN 2012) will consist of 9 invited talks and some student talks. SYGN 2012 abstracts and slides
Registration fee: 200 EUR / 100 EUR (students). It will be charged a single fee for both events. The fee should be paid upon arrival during the registration.
Any questions about the Summer School or SYGN III should be directed to email@example.com.
- UP FAMNIT - University of Primorska, Faculty of Mathematics, Natural Sciences and Information Technologies
- UP IAM - University of Primorska, Andrej Marušič Institute
In Collaboration with
- Centre for Discrete Mathematics, UL PeF (University of Ljubljana, Faculty of Education).
- ARRS - Slovenian Research Agency