Thursday, 6 April 2023 UP Psychological Counseling Center for students
We cordially invite all UP students to the Psychological Counselling Centre, which has been launched within the University of Primorska under the leadership of the UP FAMNIT Department of Psychology. The Counselling Centre offers students psychological support in the form of individual meetings. It is staffed by trained counsellors who are involved in regular professional supervision.
Counselling is free of charge for students of the University of Primorska.
You can sign up HERE for counseling at the Psychological Counseling Center of UP.
All data from the application form are confidential and will be used exclusively for the organization of counseling.
If you have any additional questions, please contact us by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can seek help in the Student Counselling Centre if you are facing problems such as:
- difficulties related to learning, studying or achieving academic goals,
- difficulties in balancing your commitments and your personal life,
- difficulties in coping with stressful situations,
- emotional problems such as anxiety, panic attacks, depression, eating disorders or other mental health problems,
- self-esteem problems and other personal difficulties, such as difficulties in experiencing oneself, managing emotions,
- difficulties in interpersonal relationships, such as conflicts in family, partner or other relationships, loneliness,
- various other psychosocial problems in the transition to adulthood or in coping with life changes.
You can also contact the counselling centre if you would like to talk in a confidential and safe environment.
Counselling is provided in person (Brolo Square) or, by appointment, online (Zoom platform).
What can you expect?
- psychological counselling by experienced counsellors,
- a confidential and safe environment to talk about your problems,
- tempowerment to cope with different challenges in life,
- help in the process of achieving constructive change and in developing skills to cope more effectively,
- support in seeking other forms of help where appropriate.