Friday, 15 December 2017 UP FAMNIT Department of Information Sciences and Technologies is looking for TWO assistants!
What are we looking for:
- 2 assistants in the field of Computer science and informatics
What do we offer:
- 1 year full time contract (40 hours a week), starting from 1st February 2018.
- MSc (or equivalent of 2nd Bologna cycle) in Computer Science
- valid habilitation title of Assistant in the field of Computer Science.
Required skills and competences:
- teamwork, organizational and communication capability,
- active knowledge of English,
- knowledge of computer tools,
- organization skills in working with students,
- previous teaching experience is welcome.
Work assignments description:
- active participation in the educational, scientific and research work,
- leading exercises or trainings for students based on the instructions of the subject holder; collaboration with the lecturers in the preparation and implementation of student exams and other activities.
- preparation of teaching materials, equipment and needed tools,
- participation in the scientific and research work, transferring the results of the scientific research work into the study process and participation in activities related to the pedagogical and scientific research work,
- active participation in the professional and development work of the University.
- active participation in the bodies of the Faculty/University,
- other tasks related to the position.
The needed documentation (CV, bibliography, copy of the habilitation decision – if available, short vision of the collaboration with UP FAMNIT, description of the competences in the fields, in which the candidate will work, description of the past pedagogical work) shall be submitted until 14th January 2018.
For more information:
000386 5 611 75 77
The call is published on the website of the Employment Service of Slovenia.