Minicourse Association Schemes - Syllabusnatisni
1. Graph Isomorphism Problem. Weisfeiler-Leman algorithm. Coherent configurations.
2. Coherent configurations and coherent algebras. Basic deifinitions properties and examples. Permutation groups and coherent configurations.
3. Association schemes. Properties and examples. Applications.
4. Schur rings and their applications to the isomorphism problem of Cayley graphs.
5. Introduction to Distance-regular graphs.
Mikhail Muzychuk (Netanya Academic College, Israel) (slides)
Ilya Ponomarenko (St. Petersburg Department of V.A.Steklov Institute of Mathematics, Russia) (slides)
Štefko Miklavič (University of Primorska, Slovenia)